Raduga Grez | Fruits Set Vol 2
- Unit Price
Why do pineapples grow in one place and apples in another? Why do we eat berries in summer and pomegranates in winter? How do bananas grow? Our Fruits set will help to discuss these questions and find answers together. It will also motivate even the most Picky Polly to try new flavors.
Try to build a fruit tower or draw fruits from life.
How to play
draw fruits from life
build a tower from fruits and vegetables
in turns make your fellow players guess the fruit you think of by asking you only Yes-No questions («Is in round?» - «No.», «Is it sweet?» - «No.», «Does daddy like to put it in tea?» - «Yes!», «Is it a lemon?» - «Yes!»)
hide vegetables all over the room, give children small buckets or baskets and ask them to collect the harvest
think what fruit looks like your mom / dad / brothers / sisters / grannies / favourite book characters and why?
Big as a pineapple
Mumbles like a lemon
Smile like a banana’s
- Set Includes: a fig, a lime, a coconut, a pomelo, an apricot, a kiwi, a plum, a feijoa. Fruit comes in a drawstring bag to store.
- Materials: lime wood, dyed with non-toxic watercolours and lacquer free.
- Recommended for children 3+
- Modern wooden ethically made toys, handmade in Russia.
- Please Note: Toys should not be submerged in water, use a damp cloth to wipe them clean if needed. Actual colours may vary a little from pictures due to the handmade nature or the product.