Oval rainbow can become vault gates, a door in a fairytale castle or a rabbit-hole inviting Alice to Wonderland. Turn it upside down and you will get a horse-shoe lost by a magic unicorn. Where did he run? Let’s go and find out together.
How to play
imagine that every arch is a gnome’s house, give him a name and make up a story
play the shadow theatre. Experiment with the distance and the position of the arch stacker towards the source of light/or a lamp. See how it can change the shape of the shadow. Build different constructions and study their shadows
do morning exercises with your baby and try to repeat the shape of the oval rainbow, big and small
find balance by placing one arch on top of another
build a tunnel for cars
outline the details with a pencil on paper
- Set includes: 6 different sized stacking arches
- Size approx.: 11.5 cm x 11.5cm x 4cm
- Materials: lime wood, dyed with non-toxic watercolours and lacquer free.
- Recommended for children +3 yrs
- Ethically made wooden toys, handmade in Russia with love.
- Actual colours may vary a little from pictures due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Toys should not be submerged in water, use a damp cloth to wipe them clean if needed.